Monday, August 15, 2011

Cooks and masked men

And here is the last batch of drawings from my drawing class this summer. It's been a great summer and definitely it helped inspire me to draw more and be bolder in trying things I've never done before. I don't feel like such an animator lately but at least I'm still developing as an artist overall.

Hehehe I was feeling quite caricature-y that day. I just wanted to let loose and have fun, it gets boring just drawing what you see in front of you after awhile. I think I inspired all my classmates to just let their imaginations go too coz after they saw my super cartoony first drawing, everyone started doing it too and we had a pretty fun class that day, everyone's drawings that day were very different from the rest of the semester.


This one turned out pretty good. Bushy eyebrows, no eyes look :p



I'm not sure if the model brought/made her own costume but it was pretty cool. We had a space theme going on that day :)



When I saw the helmet, I couldn't help but remember this little old movie I loved when I was a kid so I just had to put that in :p I turned her into... the Rocketeer! *cue in music*


1 comment: