Friday, December 3, 2010

Color pencil stuffs and first digital painting

Here are some color pencil work that I did last summer for my intro to animal drawing class. Actually it's one of the rare times I worked in color. I'm not very comfortable with color yet, though I've been wanting to learn. I just need to practice more to get there.


haha of course, I had to do an owl. (If it's not obvious by now, I love owls :P) I was really frustrated with it at first but it came out really nice, I'm really proud of it.

Corgi! This one took a long time since I was really following the fur growth direction with every stroke.

This is the earliest work out of all of them. I guess I over-rendered the anatomy of the horse but I still like it.


My first digital painting! I was super frustrated with it for a long time but as i kept working at it, and with the a bit of advisement from my teacher, it turned out pretty okay. It's simple but a good learning process. I would have to keep on practicing on digital painting to get better.

1 comment: